Subjects Covered in this Course
The subjects which are covered in the Foundation Course include:
• Business Management, Ethics and Communication
• Business Environment & Entrepreneurship
• Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing
• Business Economics
In order to become eligible for enrolling in this Company Secretary course, you have to fulfill the following criteria:
• You need to qualify the 10+2 Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/University in India.
• If you have appeared for the 10+2 exam and waiting for your results, you can also get provisional admission, provided you give the required certificate within 6 months of the application.
• You have to make an application in the necessary form and submit it along with other documents which are a proof of your age and educational qualification. Registration is available all the year round.
• You need to pass the Foundation exam within three years from the date of your admission. The duration of the course is 8 months, leaving the months of exam and admissions.
So, enroll in the Foundation Programme of the Company Secretary course and open up opportunities in many areas like banks, stock exchanges, law boards of companies and in many other sectors.